Taking care of babies isn’t always easy, but that doesn’t mean it has to be difficult, too. With the right equipment and supplies, you can keep your baby healthy and happy without spending all your time in the local pharmacy or online searching for new products to try out. Here are some of the best baby care products to help you keep your little one safe and healthy from day one through adulthood!
A diaper bag can be your best friend. It is the perfect place to store all of your baby’s needs. The right diaper bag for you will depend on what type of day you’re having. For example, if you are going to the office, bring a smaller bag that has just the essentials. But when it comes time for a day at the zoo with your little one, make sure you have a large diaper bag with plenty of space for snacks, water bottles, sunscreen, and anything else that you might need throughout the day. With a well-stocked diaper bag by your side, parenting is made much easier!
1. A 5-point safety harness that keeps your child snug without being too tight or loose
2. A shoulder strap that can be adjusted on either side for both parent and passenger comfort
3. Side head supports for smaller babies who might not be able to hold their heads up on their own yet
If your baby is more than two months old, you’ll need to start giving them baths. This will help keep their skin from getting too dry, which can lead to rashes or other problems. Here are some steps for a safe bath:
1. Fill the tub with warm water (not hot) and a few drops of baby soap
2. Use just enough bubbles that you can barely see your baby in the water
3. Support your baby’s head as he slides into the tub
4. Gently pour water over his body. Make sure you put something soft under his head so he doesn’t bump it on the side of the tub. Rinse him off with clean water without soap.
main photo: unsplash.com/Michal Bar Haim